We are XpresSpa and we bring wellness to the airport! Come work for the #1 airport spa in the country!
Our prime location inside Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport exposes your talents to nearly 250,000 travelers each day! Only the most qualified and enthusiastic candidates are considered for positions with our company and that dedication to excellence deserves a BIG payoff.
Our Assistant Spa Managers are our future leaders! They partner with the Spa Manager in driving sales and overseeing the execution/implementation of key business initiatives for the spa. In many instances, the Assistant Spa Manager is the Manager on Duty and will need to provide the same leadership as the Spa Manager.
- Assist Spa Leadership team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer (i.e., pampered to perfection, customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, and timely manner)
- Provide best in class customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and excellent floor leadership skills—own and manage the sales floor:
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa environment.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in delivering best in class services for our customers.
- Answer Spa phone and respond to customer inquiries
- Assist Spa Manager to maximize results through selling, maintaining and covering zones
- Inform customer of benefits of XpresSpa Membership program
- Brand Ambassador
- Maintain new and ongoing relationships with airport leadership and liaise with Spa Support Center staff.
- Assist Store Manager in the selection and on-boarding of your team
- Keep employees motivated and working as a team, making sure each member of their staff understands company policies and guidelines.
- Maintain operations by coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and Human Resources policies and procedures; and presenting corrective actions to Spa Manager.
- Help Spa Manager maintain positive employee relations by keeping open lines of communication with team.
- Ensure adherence to local licensing board rules and regulations.
- Open and close the Spa. (Including but not limited to reconciling the register, transfers, inventory audits and spa execution audits)
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Administrative and computer skills that support accurate and timely reporting, cash collection/reconciliation, payroll management, service and retail inventory management, record keeping, and operation of POS System.
Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum 3 years management experience in spa, retail, hospitality, wellness, airport or beauty industry
- Strong organizational qualities and confidence, with sound communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience in recruiting, training and motivating commission based staff members.
- Must have the ability to understand and analyze business KPI’s
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 35 pounds; and stand and or walk up to 10 hours per day.
- This position is based in an airport and will require flexibility and availability to work varied shifts, including Holidays, evenings and weekends.
Interested and Qualified applicants please respond with your current resume for consideration. We look forward to speaking with you!