New York, NY
XpresSpa is going Local… XpresSpa is coming to WTC
XpresSpa offers Tuition Reimbursement Up to $2000/per Year. Extra savings to further your Nail Technician career!
Offering flexible shifts 8 hour shifts – 7 days a week!
Yes, you read correctly. XpresSpa is opening their first spa in the World Trade Center and we are looking for professional Licensed Nail Technicians like you to join our XpresSpa family!
You’ll only find top notch Nail Technicians working at XpresSpa, we believe in life-long learning and the opportunity to grow in your field. With over one million customers served, we’re certain your talents will continue to increase that number along with our investment in your career growth through our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
While working in a stand-alone salon you often need years to build a substantial client base, but at XpresSpa you won’t have to recruit your own guests, they’ll come to you!
Our New York locations in John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia International Airports continue to smash records for passenger growth. XpresSpa is quickly becoming one of the most desirable ways for New York travelers to take the stress out of lengthy layovers or the occasional flight delay. Now our local customers will be able to have the XpresSpa experience in Lower Manhattan.
If you think you can contribute to a team that strives for success and has a passionate desire to learn, then you’ll enjoy career perks that are unparalleled in the industry:
- Flexible Schedules – we have flexible shifts to work with your busy schedule. Just ask!
- Option for Full Benefits Package-Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Paid time off, Paid Maternity Leave and more
- Outstanding compensation package including a commission on all retail products sold
- We’re proud to offer tuition advancement to employees who are looking to take their career to the next level
So what does an outstanding Nail Technicians need to get a foot in the door with a company that values employees as much as it does revenue?
- Current license issued in New York State
- High energy to deliver exceptional customer service
- A willingness to learn how to succeed in all services offered at XpresSpa
- Ability to maintain a relaxing environment where stressed travelers are able to unwind
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the team as a whole
While you’ll only find top notch Nail Technicians working at XpresSpa, we believe in life-long learning and the opportunity to grow in your field. With over one million customers served, we’re certain your talents can continue to grow that number and you’ll see your career success reflected in the number of zeros on your next paycheck!