Our prime location inside William P. Hobby Airport & George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) exposes your talents to nearly 100,000 travelers each day! Sometimes a job just means a paycheck, a way to pay the rent and the cash to fill up your gas tank. Only the most qualified and enthusiastic candidates are considered for positions with our company and that dedication to excellence deserves a BIG payoff.
Stand-alone salons often need years to build a substantial client base but at XpresSpa you won’t have to recruit your own guests, they’ll come to you. William P. Hobby Airport continues to smash records for passenger growth and XpresSpa is quickly becoming one of the most desirable ways for Houston travelers to take the stress out of lengthy layovers or the occasional flight delay.
XpresSpa at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) will quickly also become one of the most desirable ways for IAH travelers to take the stress out of lengthy layovers or the occasional flight delay.
Qualifications and Skills
So what does an outstanding Massage Therapist need to get a foot in the door with a company that values employees as much as it does revenue?
- Current license/certification issued in Texas
- High energy to deliver exceptional customer service
- A willingness to learn how to succeed in all services offered at XpresSpa
- Ability to maintain a relaxing environment where stressed travelers are able to unwind
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the team as a whole
While you’ll only find top notch Massage Therapists working at XpresSpa, we believe in life-long learning and the opportunity to grow in your field. That’s why we’re proud to offer tuition reimbursement to employees who are looking to take their career to the next level. With over one million customers served, we’re certain your talents can continue to grow that number and you’ll see your career success reflected in the number of zeros on your next paycheck!
Qualified candidates please respond with your current resume. Interviews being held this week!
If you think you can contribute to a team that strives for success and has a passionate desire to learn, then you’ll enjoy career perks that are unparalleled in the industry:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid maternity leave and more
- Flexible schedule and paid time off• Discounts on XpresSpa products
- Outstanding compensation package including a commission on all retail products sold