We are XpresSpa and we bring wellness to the airport! Our prime location inside Charlotte Douglas International Airport exposes your talents to nearly 100,000 travelers each day!
Charlotte Douglas International Airport continues to smash records for passenger growth.
XpresSpa is quickly becoming one of the most desirable ways for CLT travelers to take the stress out of lengthy layovers or the occasional flight delay.
If you think you can contribute to a team that strives for success, then you will enjoy career perks that are unparalleled in the industry:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid maternity leave and more
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Discounts on XpresSpa products
- Outstanding compensation package including a commission on all retail products sold
So what does an outstanding Spa Concierge need to get a foot in the door with a company that values their employees as much as it does their guests?
- A high energy, motivated individual that genuinely enjoys working with people.
- Retail sales experience is a plus, but will train the right person
- Spa/Beauty experience preferred but not required
Spa Concierge Day-to-Day Duties
- Provide best in class customer service by greeting and assisting customers, display excellent floor leadership skills – own and manage the sales floor
- Assist Spa Leadership team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer (i.e., pampered to perfection, customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, and timely manner)
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa environment.
- Answer Spa phone and respond to customer inquiries
- Assist Spa Manager to maximize results through selling retail products
- Upsell treatments and educate customer on retail products
- Inform customer of benefits of XpresSpa Membership program
- Assist the team by being proactive and identifying their needs to increase the speed and level of their services (i.e., introducing our nail products to the guests while they wait for their service, offering blankets/water, sanitizing loungers and chairs, ringing up services)
- Help Spa Manager maintain positive employee relations through open and effective communication with team.
- Responsible for cashiering functions including ringing up sales and service transactions
- Manage rotation sheet
- Open and close store as needed
- Assist with administrative duties
- Assist with inventory control and restocking of products
- Assist with maintaining visual standards, merchandising presentation, signage, lighting, and general spa maintenance.
If you feel you have what it takes to excel at XpresSpa , please reply with your current resume. We are holding immediate interviews and look forward to speaking with you!