New York, NY
We are XpresSpa and we bring wellness into the airport!
We are currently hiring for a new and exciting position in the JFK Airport.
The Cryogenics Spa Concierge plays a vital role in coordinating the cryogenics activities within the spas. This individual is a primary point of contact with respect to our cryogenics services and possess a strong knowledge of all treatments and services offered.
To deliver the highest level of customer service they have to know products, communicate the features and benefits, explain treatments and services effectively. Our spas are active and require a special person to understand the needs of our customers and pair them with the appropriate Service/Treatment specialist. Ideal candidates can think quickly on their feet, deal with multiple tasks and yet always keep the needs of the customer first and foremost.
- Provide best in class customer service by engaging and greeting customers.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa environment
- Assist the Cryogenics Ambassador with recruiting, selecting and training of employees. Train XpresSpa employees to perform cryo services and maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- In coordination with Cryogenics Ambassador establish and enforce policies, procedures and work schedules.
- Foster and develop quality and customer service standards.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained
- Review and approve gas invoices
- Confirm that cryo marketing materials are available in the Spas.
- Provide feedback, document, and communicate to employees appropriate actions and needs
A minimum of 2 years experience in spa, retail, hospitality, wellness, airport, or beauty industry.
Cosmetology or Esthetics background preferred. Current students welcomed to apply!
Possess strong organizational qualities and confidence, with sound communication and customer service skills.
Proven ability to that foster a spirit of teamwork and camaraderie while achieving business goals Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 35 pounds; and stand and or walk up to 8 hours per day.
This position is based in an Airport and will require flexibility and availability to work varied shifts, including Holidays, evenings and weekends.
communication skills problem analysis and assessment judgment and problem solving decision making planning and organizing work and time management attention to detail and high level of accuracy delegation of authority and responsibility coaching skills initiative integrity adaptability teamwork and collaboration
Interested candidates please send current resume to be considered for this exciting opportunity!