San Francisco, CA 94128
We’re XpresSpa, the leader in providing airport spa services. We bring wellness to the airport!
It is our commitment to exceptional service that has led us to become the largest airport spa service provider in the world.
We are currently seeking a high energy Associate Manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the hub of our activity in our Spas! This position is located inside the San Francisco International Airport.
To thrive in this role, you will need to love variety, communicate well with a strong commitment to customer service. We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to grow their career with us.
You may have some experience from a different industry, but you need to display a proven ability to work under pressure and prioritize. The diversity of this role means you will be involved in many aspects of the company and will be a key part of a growing team. This position reports to the Spa Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide best in class customer service by engaging and greeting customers, and excellent sales floor leadership skills—own and manage the sales floor with the Store Manager:greet all customers and airport leadership in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Maximizes store sales results through selling, maintaining & covering zones.
- Answer Spa phone and respond to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Assists the Store Manager in maximizing results in the area of sales, merchandising & operations
- Opening & Closing the Spa in accordance to opening and closing checklists, including but not limited to reconciling the register, transfers,inventory audits and store execution audits.
- Direct and supervise Spa Specialists engaged in delivering best in class services to customers
- Must keep their Spa team motivated and working as a unit, making sure each member of staff understands company policies and guidelines.
- Assist Spa Leadership team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Keep Spa neat, organized and presentable according to brand standards.
- There may also be ad-hoc and project work such as you’d expect in a growing, dynamic company!
Qualifications and Skills
You will need the following education and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ leadership experience in spa, retail, hospitality, wellness, airport, or beauty industry.
- Possess strong organizational qualities and confidence, with sound communication and customer service skills.
- Administrative and computer skills that support accurate cash handling and collection.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 35 pounds; and stand and or walk up to 8 hours per day.
- This position is based in an Airport and will require flexibility and availability to work varied shifts, including Holidays, evenings and weekends.
- The desire to make a real difference in a growing company, and to have some fun along the way
If you think you can contribute to a team that strives for success, then you will enjoy career perks that are unparalleled in the industry:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid maternity leave and more
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Discounts on XpresSpa products
- Outstanding compensation package including a commission on all retail products sold