New York, NY
We’re XpresSpa , the leader in providing airport spa services! It is our commitment to exceptional service that has led us to become the largest airport spa service provider in the world!
We are currently seeking a high energy Spa Manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the hub of our activity in our Spas! This position is located in the John F Kennedy International Airport.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, communicate well with a strong commitment to customer service. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in delivering results. You may have experience from a different industry, but you need to display the ability to work under pressure and prioritize. The diversity of this role means you will be involved in many aspects of the company and will be a key part of a growing team. This position reports to the Regional Area Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide best in class customer service by greeting and engaging customers, and excellent floor leadership skills—own and manage the sales floor: ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Achieves financial objectives by monitoring annual budget; analyzing variances, maximize results in the area of sales, merchandising and operations.
- Maintain positive relations by keeping open lines of communication with team.
- Ensure adherence to local licensing board rules and regulations.
- Interview select and on-board talent for your team.
- Effectively facilitate store communication by organizing communications corner, monthly store meetings, etc.
- Ensure consistent and timely opening and closing the Spa. (Including but not limited to reconciling the register, transfers, inventory audits and store execution audits)
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in delivering best in class services for our customers.
- Analyze KPI to create work schedules to ensure appropriate zone coverage.
- Keep employees motivated and working as a team, making sure each member of their staff understands company policies and guidelines.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Lead team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; attending monthly airport meetings.
- Maintain and builds relationships with key airport management and personnel and liaise with Corporate office staff.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and Human Resources policies and procedures; and initiating corrective actions.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- There may also be ad-hoc and project work such as you’d expect in a growing, dynamic company!
XpresSpa is the award winning Airport Concession Brand in the well being field, servicing the traveling public 365 days a year. XpresSpa owns and operates the largest group of upscale spas exclusively at Airports in the US and Europe. With spas around the globe, XpresSpa is rapidly becoming the most sought after travel destination in the airport. XpresSpa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Qualified and interested candidates please forward current resume for immediate consideration.