Salt Lake City, UT
We are XpresSpa and we bring wellness to the airport! Our prime location inside Salt Lake City International Airport exposes your talents to nearly 60,000 travelers each day!
Only the most qualified and enthusiastic candidates are considered for positions with our company. That dedication to excellence deserves a BIG payoff! Stand-alone spas often need years to build a substantial client base but at XpresSpa you won’t have to recruit your own guests, they’ll come to you!
Salt Lake City International Airport continues to smash records for passenger growth. XpresSpa is quickly becoming one of the most desirable ways for SLC travelers to take the stress out of lengthy layovers or the occasional flight delay.
If you think you can contribute to a team that strives for success, then you will enjoy career perks that are unparalleled in the industry:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid maternity leave and more
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Discounts on XpresSpa products
- Outstanding compensation package including a commission on all retail products sold
So what does an outstanding Nail Technician and Esthetician need to get a foot in the door with a company that values their employees as much as it does their guests?
- Current Nail Technician/Cosmetology or Esthetician license issued in Utah
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain a relaxing environment where stressed travelers are able to unwind
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the team as a whole
- Nights and Weekends Required
While you will only find top notch Nail Technicians and Estheticians working at XpresSpa , we believe in life-long learning and the opportunity to grow in your field. That’s why we’re proud to offer tuition reimbursement to employees who are looking to take their career to the next level.
If you feel you have what it takes to excel at XpresSpa , please reply with your current resume. We are holding immediate interviews and look forward to speaking with you!